There are many factors to consider when choosing the right air conditioning system that will best suit your needs.
Assessment of needs and preparation of a quote (free of charge).
Although we can answer your questions remotely, it is strongly recommended that one of our experts come to your location (free of charge), in order to examine all the necessary factors when choosing a heat pump and planning your installation. He or she will prepare an estimate taking into account :
- Your heating and air conditioning needs;
- The condition and location of existing air conditioning systems; and
- The requirements of the various applicable codes.
Buy a heat pump
We offer a range of products with different characteristics, including air conditioning and heating, capacity in BTU, energy efficiency in SEERS, electrical characteristics and warranty (up to 10 years on some models).
With all these options available to you, the easiest way is to talk to one of our consultants to see what is best for you.
At the time of the quote, our consultants will advise you if any additional work is required and will be able to provide you with advice on the subject.
Installation with attention to detail and quality
Our teams of experienced technicians are respectful and take pride in doing an aesthetic, quality, and up to code job. Our installation services include:
- Installation of the outdoor heat pump unit, either on the roof, on a balcony, on the ground, or wall mounted;
- Installation of the heat pump’s indoor head, at the optimal location where it will provide the best performance while preserving the room’s aesthetics;
- Installation of refrigeration ducts, insulation, and covering to protect the ducts and preserve the aesthetics of your building;
- Refrigerant installation and pressure testing; and
- Commissioning of your new air conditioning unit and adjustments.
Afterwards, our technicians will explain the operation of the unit, as well as an overview of the necessary maintenance.
If necessary, we can also dismantle and salvage the equipment that was replaced and not kept.
Need information? An estimate or a consultation for a heating or air conditioning system in Montreal?